Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Gisborne Weetbix Tryathlon 2015

Gisborne Weetbix Tryathlon 2015

What an amazing day we all had in Gisborne last week on Wednesday!! The total number of participants in the triathlon reached a record number of 1,008 children. Our tamariki were fabulous, I think I was more nervous then them. I couldn’t be more proud then I am of our Te Mahia School tamariki, they represented our school with pride and we are very lucky to have such talented tamariki.
Thank you to all the parents who took the time to come and support the children at the Weetbix Tryathlon it would not have been possible without your help. It is definitely an awesome experience to have and I look forward to next years Weetbix Tryathlon with more participants from Te Mahia School. Ka mau te wehi koutou katoa!!

Nāku noa,


Miss Kereru







No comments:

Post a Comment